Monday 18 July 2016

Yogi Claire Newsletter - Summer 2016

I thought I would try a little experiment and use my blog page as a way to get news about my classes out to everyone in a concise and effective way.  Goodness we've come a long way since I used to do a real life newsletter printed on paper!  (Not very environmentally friendly I'll admit!)


The Summer months see a few changes to my schedule but I don't stop teaching altogether.  We settle into a different rhythm in the summer months so it is good to honour this and have a little change.  If the class you usually come to is not on, then maybe think about coming to one of the other classes or contact me if you think you would like a one to one yoga session (see website for full details)  Click for link  (this is ladies only)

Monday: Parent & Toddler yoga - last class was on 18th July - returns 5th September.  Please let me know if you would like your name putting down for this.   See more details here: Click for link


Tuesday: Red Sky Yoga Studio Lunchtime Class 12-1pm - Last class on 19th July - returning on 6th September.  I have a couple of regular spaces come up for this class so email me if you would like to put your name down.

Tuesday evenings: 6.15-7.15pm & 7.45-9pm These 2 sessions which are usually at Sale United Reformed Church, Montague Rd are to be held at Sale Moor Methodist Church, Northenden Rd just over the summer until Sept 6th - this is due to the usual venue being painted.  This is run as a drop in class.

**Note that on Tues 2nd Aug I am scheduled to teach the outdoor session at Walkden Gardens in Sale (weather permitting) please note that this session will start at the slightly earlier time of 6pm-7pm.  If it is wet we will be at Sale Moor Methodist Church and will start at 6.15pm. My Mum's class at 7.45 remains unaffected on this day.

Thursday evening class is unaffected - everything remains as normal, see website for details: Click for link  this is also a drop in class.

Friday morning: 10-11.30am at The Avenue Methodist Church is NOT on over the summer - but we will return to a revamped room on the 9th September.


*Please note my DW Fitness classes remain unaffected over the summer - I will be teaching both of those as normal, remember these are for DW Fitness members only.


If I don't see you over the Summer please have a really wonderful time, spend lots of time with your family and friends and get outside, enjoy nature and try to do a little yoga each day!!



I've included one of my favourite poems for you to enjoy too, I've found it very comforting on many occasions recently, so I hope you enjoy it too.





Namaste.

If you like the flower photos be sure to connect with me on Instagram - my profile is @yogiclaire99 









Claire Pickin is a Hatha Yoga teacher, teaching classes in Sale.  For all details see website:
www.yogiclaire.com



 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment