Friday 3 March 2017

What The Class Members Say.....Part 8



Feel like starting yoga, but not sure?  Have a read of what my class members say.  I've not published one of these since 2014, but it's always lovely to hear about personal yoga stories...this was kindly filled in by one of my Thursday evening class members. 

Photo on the left is of our lovely venue for Thursday evening classes and also is the seasonal workshop venue.


1. How long have you been practicing yoga?

Since September 2016.  I was looking online for a local class, some were Saturday only, then this one popped up and as it is later in the evening it suits my work life and I have time to eat and to digest my meal before the class starts at 8.15pm.


2.       What do you feel you get out of your yoga practice? 

My own personal space.  Some "me time" I come out feeling balanced and refreshed after class.
 

3.       How do you feel your life has changed since you have been doing a regular yoga practice?

I'm calmer, I get less anxious, the deep yogic breathing can be applied in many situations to ease anxiety in my busy work life and at home.
 

4.       What is your favourite posture and why?

Anything that eases my sciatica and the backbends.  I like learning new postures and how my body responds.
 
 
 
 
See website for details of all Claire's yoga classes www.yogiclaire.com
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment