Friday 22 November 2013

What the class members say.......part 2

1.       How long have you been practicing yoga? 

Almost 2 years
2.       What do you feel you get out of your yoga practice? 
It's helping to keep me mobile and it's challenging me to attempt postures and exercises that I wouldn't do at home on my own
3.       How do you feel your life has changed since you have been doing a regular yoga practice?
I now have strategies for dealing with the stresses and strains of everyday life - breathing exercises, shoulder and neck exercises.
4.       What is your favourite posture and why?
I like forward bends because I have discovered I can do them!  Also because I can really see myself improving with practice.
5.       What would you say to someone who is thinking about attending yoga for the first time and a little afraid to take that first step?
Be brave and do it!  It doesn't matter how little you feel you can do at the beginning, you will improve.  You have nothing to lose and lots to gain.  I always feel better after class and miss it if I can't go.
 
 
(questions kindly answered by one of my Friday morning class members)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment