Tuesday 3 December 2013

What the class members say.....part 4



1. How long have you been practicing yoga?

4 months

2.       What do you feel you get out of your yoga practice? 
Relaxation, it removes tension from every part of your body! 
 
3.       How do you feel your life has changed since you have been doing a regular yoga practice?
I feel like I'm more level-headed in all aspects of my life and I now understand how to deal with stress. 
 
4.       What is your favourite posture and why?
Child's pose, I feel safe and protected and it allows me to focus my mind so that it doesn't wander.
 
5.       What would you say to someone who is thinking about attending yoga for the first time and a little afraid to take that first step?

There is no need to feel apprehensive, my life has improved dramatically since starting yoga.  It gives you some time to focus on yourself and allows you to carry the level-headed and relaxed mind into other aspects of your life.
 
 
Questions kindly answered by one of our youngest class members, but someone who shows great maturity and obviously understands yoga completely even in the short time she has been practicing.  A joy to read - thank you April Quinn x 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment